:::: MENU ::::

Monday 27 May 2024

This is an eye opening topic to take serious about, maybe you thinking why visiting this blog when I can go to an agent to run my visa for me and save myself stress, yes you did but you are at risk of financial lost or any other criminalities. 
  
So many have been victim of fraud.
 
On my previous post I told you about IVISA and what they can offer to you base on your e-Visas application.

Always remember that I am not a travel agent, am here to give you tip and insight on traveling, processes and informations that matters.
 
 I want to tell you some of the problem you be facing trying to get your e-Visa with some countries and how to solve it.
  Let me not waste your time and proceed to the main issues for e-Visa and some other visa type.
  
I want to tell you that there are some country that mandatory required an invitation letter for any type of visa to be issued to you, and as a solo applicant to overcome this kind of stress, you will need a travel agency to sort it out for you.
 But I would like to explain what travel agents are and a clear definition of their jobs.

Who is a travel agent?
Travel agents are experienced professionals who navigate the complexities of international travel and understand the intricacies of visa requirements, including invitation letters.
 
Firstly, travel agents have established networks and connections. They often collaborate with local businesses, tourism boards, and travel partners in the destination country. 

These connections can facilitate obtaining an official invitation, whether it's from a hotel, a tour operator, or a business organization. The travel agent can coordinate with these entities to procure the necessary documentation on your behalf, saving you considerable time and effort.

I would love to post some countries with mandatory invitation letter for any Visa application, but is not a good idea and might be sound misleading due to daily changes that comes with visa processing and country immigration policies.
But for direct help go to my contact page and drop your messages on where you need help.


Conclusion

The type of document and country you are traveling from plays a vital roles in visa application.
when traveling to a country that mandates an invitation and you don't have anybody or relative living in the Country, 
a travel agent's assistance can be crucial. They streamline the process, leverage their networks, and provide expert guidance, ensuring that you secure the necessary documentation smoothly and efficiently.





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment